Thursday, March 29, 2012

Determine the last time SP was executed

Hello -

I am trying to determine the last time a SP was executed. Does anyone
know how to do this? I'm trying to cleanup some databases.

Thanks!

*** Sent via Developersdex http://www.developersdex.com ***
Don't just participate in USENET...get rewarded for it!You need to be running PROFILER...which would be a big drain to run it 100% in
parallel with a production server...

I suggest running it for a day or 2, during days when you know every part of an
application will get 'touched'. Then investigate the profiler output for your
target objects.|||I have a SP usage table that I use to see what SP's are being ran and
when. The table consists of an ID (autogen), sp_name, LastTimeUsed,
TimesUsed. I can keep track of what SP's are being used, when they
were last used and how many times they were used. I did this one day
as a CYA measure, and found it very useful. And the overhead for my
system is very small.

dcmfan@.aol.comSPNOAM (DCM Fan) wrote in message news:<20031210191602.04241.00000665@.mb-m29.aol.com>...
> You need to be running PROFILER...which would be a big drain to run it 100% in
> parallel with a production server...
> I suggest running it for a day or 2, during days when you know every part of an
> application will get 'touched'. Then investigate the profiler output for your
> target objects.|||Thanks!

Thats what I thought but I was hoping there was somthing else.

Thanks Again!

*** Sent via Developersdex http://www.developersdex.com ***
Don't just participate in USENET...get rewarded for it!sql

No comments:

Post a Comment